Effective Date:August 1, 2020
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Sometimes DINDIN may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this, for instance, when you register for contests or promotions, respond to communications such as e-mail, and for services that require registration or subscription. If you would like to be on our mailing list, we will ask you to actively opt-in. We might also collect personal information from you about a third party, for instance, if the website allows you to send an email referring someone to our site or to an active promotion, in which case we need to know the name and e-mail address of the recipient. That information will only be used for the specific purpose (delivering the email) and DINDIN will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
- When you visit our website, we may collect so-called “click-stream” data (server address, domain name, etc.). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance, by registering), which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. These details include the following:
- Your personal details, such as your name, e-mail address, physical address (if provided), phone number (if provided), IP address, and, in some cases, geographic location and language.
- Your purchase information, such as your personal details as specified above; company name (if provided); your delivery information, such as delivery address if different from physical address; your order information, such as product name, quantity, product name, stock-keeping unit no. and product serial no., quantity, date of purchase and dealer information; your payment information, such as credit card or similar payment information; and friend referral (if applicable).
- Your use information, such as your personal details as specified above; information regarding your (paired) DINDIN product(s), including product serial number(s), stock-keeping unit no., product and app usage type, date, and frequency; information on other users of DINDIN app(s) within your household (if applicable); information you choose to attribute in connection with your DINDIN devices, for instance, when customizing name of your DINDIN product(s), product-use activity log (unless such function has been disabled by you) and social media log-in credentials (not the information contained in your social media profiles), if used as logins to DINDIN app(s).
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance, containing your personal details, as specified above, product serial number, product warranty information, place of purchase, and other relevant information, which DINDIN may inquire in order to proceed with your request.
- Information provided when completing surveys, questionnaires, and feedback forms, such as your personal details, as specified above, your DINDIN product warranty ID, place of purchase, your feedback on your use of DINDIN product(s) and evaluation of the same, and your location information.
- Information about others. If you request that your DINDIN purchase be shipped to someone other than yourself (such as a gift recipient), we use the information you provide about the other person to fulfill the shipment.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We provide you with customized information on news, events, competitions, and similar marketing content related to DINDIN , its products and products made in collaboration with third parties. Our processing in this regard will be based on your consent thereto.
- We handle your purchase orders, complete purchase transactions, ensure delivery of purchased product(s), and handle possible returns. Our processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
- We provide you with relevant product software updates and make your future purchases easier by remembering your shipping details. Our processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by DINDIN and such processing is not considered to be harmful towards you.
- We provide you with customer service, handle your requests or complaints, and provide you with product warranty support. Our processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
- We ensure better customer experience by providing you with personal benefits, such as discounts or customized offers based on previous purchases and possible friend referrals. Our processing in this regard will be based on your consent thereto.
- We provide you with customized app-user experience, by, for instance, making the setup of your present and future DINDIN product(s) easier across multiple devices by allowing you to manage your (paired) DINDIN products and to choose a preferred sound profile, by providing you with customized content on our app(s) and with easier access to product user guidance and warranty conditions, and by supporting multiple DINDIN app users within the same household to manage the use of DINDIN product(s). Our processing in this regard will be based on your consent thereto.
- We conduct analytics and statistics on use type, date, and frequency of DINDIN products to learn how our products are used, to improve the quality of our products, and to develop new ones. Our processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by DINDIN and such processing is not considered to be harmful towards you.
- We collect feedback regarding your use of DINDIN products and services by inviting you to complete surveys, questionnaires, or feedback forms. Our processing in this regard will be based on your consent thereto.
- Accordingly, some of your personal data is collected and processed in order for us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, for instance, when you purchase our products, contact our customer support, or claim warranty. Should you choose not to provide us with the requested and necessary personal data in this regard, we might not be able to fully satisfy your request.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
DINDIN takes technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Services or via the Internet and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access a DINDIN account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined by applicable California law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, DINDIN does not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
DINDIN CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to contact us or have any concerns, please contact DINDIN at ：firstname.lastname@example.org